Our new Lost Garden Adventure Play, a place to discover and enjoy. This mini Blenheim Palace is the place where adventures can start, where kids can climb the Grand Bridge, whizz down slides, discover the boat house and zip across the Palace gates. They can even climb to the top of giant carrots and paddle through the great lake. It's going to be the place where they can make their own Palace adventures.
Travel by public transport
Please see futhur infomation on access at stataion https://www.gwr.com/travel-information/passenger-assist
Travel by taxi
However we have buggy shuttles available, please ask a member staff on arrival if you need assistance.
We have a car park. There are accessible parking spaces. Parking is free. • The Nearest main entrance drop off point is at Walled Garden car park. near minture train station
Path to main entrance
Gravel as you enter site then onto compressed gravel and wet pour.
Getting around inside
Ticket/ information desk
Tickets are checked outside kiosk.
Things to See and Do
Snack Shack offers a selection of hot and cold drinks and light food snacks, seating in two areas.
Counter height is 84cm
Quite Room can be a space for guests to recive first aid treatment, take some time out please ask staff for more infomation.
Lost Garden toilets
Getting around outside
Drinking water fountain
Buggy parking area
Customer care support
• Dog water bowls can be found outside the Visitor Centre but please ask a member of staff if your dog needs water in other areas of the grounds. Waste bins are located in the parkland.
• We have an area to charge mobility scooters and battery powered wheelchairs.
Staff can assit with changing mobility scooters
Emergency evacuation procedures
We have emergency evacuation procedures for disabled visitors.
• All Blenheim Palace staff are trained in emergency procedures. In the event of an alarm sound, please follow the instructions from the Staff.
Lost garden toilets are fitted with fire alarms and visual sounder
Customer care support
Some staff have disability awareness training.
• Some staff have BSL training.
• We have information in audio and large print.
• Please note that some events may effect usual accessbiliy infomation please ask a memeber of staff for guidance.